Measurements: 9" * 5" * 3"
Our silk velvet Ikat bags are completely hand-crafted start to finish. Silk is boiled over an open fire, hand dyed, then hand woven on a small loom all in Uzbekistan. Then each bag is hand sewn by our atelier in Istanbul. Due to the handmade nature of these bags the color and pattern placement may vary. Each piece is a one-of-a-kind piece of art with its own idiosyncrasy and character.
Thank you for shopping with CHAKARR. Please read on for all shipping, returns and refund policies.
For personal help, email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 646-706-1119.
- It's on us...Free Shipping on ALL ORDERS!
- In-stock items will be shipped in the next business day with USPS Priority Mail to be delivered in 1-3 days based on your zip code.
- You'll receive a confirmation email with tracking information when your order has shipped.
- If your item happens to be out of stock, we'll let you know by email and get you an estimated delivery date.
- Free International Shipping on Orders of $200+.
- $15 international shipping fee applies for orders less than $200.
- Please note that the customer will be responsible for all duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination.
Returns & Exchanges
- All full price merchandise, purchased through our website, may be returned for a full refund, store credit or exchange within 10 days of you receiving your goods.
- To make a return or an exchange, simply email us with the reason for the return and we'll issue an RA#
- Please make sure items are unworn and are returned in their original condition.
- Return shipment costs are buyer's responsibility.
- Sale Items and Custom Orders are Final Sale and not subject to refund or exchange.